Thursday, June 14, 2018

With or Without






With or Without



What do old women alone do? 
 They march or crawl or drag on to the finish line, 
with or without.





Image result for images of old woman crawling
http://www.princess-abze.org/uncategorized/safety-in-the-night/



Yeh.  Up in the middle of the night.
Not enough bitter chocolate to make me "ok".
Keep trying.

Thank you for your visit to the lonely watch,
Riverwatch

You know what my old but feisty cousin told me yesterday?  
Her only daughter is getting married to an ex-con who is already stealing from her.
My cousin said, "I tell God, You have the power to get rid of Satan.  It is time to call a halt to Satan and send Your Son back to earth.  Now is the time!  Send Jesus back to us. Today."

I did not even know my cousin was religious.  I knew she was smart, but this is a new out-loud refrain from her.

Ahh.....gettng old we are.