Thursday, December 8, 2016

There is a problem.






There is a problem with the rich people.


Image result for images of beautiful sunrisespcwallart.com


My son popped in to visit.
Seeing my unsmiling face, he said with love and concern, "What's wrong, Mom?  You look so down."

"It's the rich people", I said.  "I am so sick and tired of them."

His concern deepened.
"Did some of the rich people be mean to you?"  he asked protectively.

"No!",  I cried out.  "That is just the problem.  They are so danged nice!  And they are so nice to me."

My son started to laugh. 
 "What's wrong, Mom?  Did the rich people not even leave you the moral high ground?"

Seeing the look on my face, he laughed some more as he put his arm around me.
"Damn them for feeding the orphans!", he said.  "How dare they!"





Struggling,                                                                 
but aware you visited.                                                
Thanks,
Riverwatch





Image result for images of feeding refugee childrenfeedmypeople.org.uk





  Related image pinterest
                                                                       


Related image
indiatoday.intotoday.in



Image result for images of feeding refugee children


Image result for images of feeding refugee childrenmashable