Monday, July 3, 2017

Attendance




Showing up at a function  for the first time in a long time, I was  warmly welcomed.
So warmly, that I wondered why in the heck  was I not "rounded up" to return when I went missing.
               ???



Related imagejensdecals.com





Fortunately for me, I gave birth some 50 years ago to a woman who turned out to be smarter than I !

As I whined, philosophically, to her about my "perceived neglect", my darling daughter sighed.
"Mom," she said.  "I think you have forgotten why we became Presbyterians:  our attendance is not required." 



Ahh, the beauty and freedom of those words.

"Your attendance is not required."


  Attendance is optional.



There really is nothing on earth like Freedom of Worship.


Image result for images of freedom
designzzz






Loving life and appreciating your call at this blog,
Riverwatch

I only whine philosophically.