Monday, May 11, 2015

"Project"







I like being old.  Sort of.

I am 71 years of age, and I am still learning.

Here is the latest.

As you probably know, I am a nurse
                                            a born reformer, even revolutionary
                                                 a missionary of God's love for you,
                                                     a missionary of ideas,
                                                          a skilled rescuer,
                                                               a fixer.
                                                     

I am not quite sure, being of good cheer and all, but I have always had a little suspicion down through the ages that I get on other people's nerves.

        "Project!  Project!"     



So along came a big "Project!" a few weeks ago and I was so tired I couldn't even begin to think about the solution for my loved one.  Old, I am.  So I prayed for help.

Here came the inspiration:  A solution is not required.

I was astounded.  Doesn't everything require a solution??!!!

Apparently not.

I did nothing.

Nobody did anything.

Doing nothing felt so good.

Why did I not hear this wisdom when I was young?

It is liberating.

 

 










Having built a lot of my life around finding great solutions, not just for me but for others, I have entered a new phase of my life.

A solution is not required.  









Thanks for dropping in to see how I'm doing,
I'm doing better and I hope you are, too.
Riverwatch