Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Knowing.





Knowing
by
Riverwatch


If I could chose between flying and Knowing
I would chose Knowing
though I long to fly.

If I could chose between loving and Knowing
I would chose Knowing
though I were to die from lack of love.

If I could chose between gold and Knowing
I would chose Knowing
though gold beckons and Knowing pierces.

Knowing is the flowing of the universe
and never empties,
while all else round it swirls.

Truth is understanding, that changes through the age,
but Knowing is the flowing of the universe
and never empties.

Knowing. The piercing flowing.

Knowing is forever.

Great God of the universe, I fear You.

I am in awe.

Who are You? What are You? Why are You?

Who can withstand the power of the Knowing?
I fear the power.
I fear becoming.

Most of all, Great God of the universe,
I fear change.


Who am I? What am I? Why am I?

What will I become,
 or am I ever changing?

Brush me gently, lest I die.